Rug and Mat Cleaning in Melbourne & Geelong
Fast rug and mat cleaning services
– Removes stains, dirt, allergens and odours
– Professional and affordable
– On-site rugs and mats cleaning
– Competitive pricing
– Same day cleaning services
– Service with a smile
What’s included in mat and rug cleaning?
When you contact our mat and rug cleaning service at +61387141482, we’ll provide you with an obligation-free quote. We’ll inquire about the type and size of your mats or rugs, as well as any specific stains or debris of concern.
At Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning, our commitment to eco-friendliness means we exclusively use environmentally friendly cleaning products that are safe for pets, kids, and allergy sufferers. Stains, dirt, debris, bacteria, and allergens are swiftly removed, leaving your rugs and mats fresh and clean.
Next, our highly trained and experienced rug cleaning team will be dispatched to your property (unlike many of our competitors who take your mats and rugs off-site for cleaning). Our rug cleaning specialists bring all the necessary equipment for a professional on-site cleaning process, ensuring efficiency and convenience. While your mats and rugs may not be walk-on dry within minutes, you’ll find them ready for use in a few hours, and you can once again enjoy clean, fresh flooring.
Why choose us?
Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning is the leading provider of rug and mat cleaning in Melbourne and Geelong. We’re an Australian-owned, family-operated business that’s proud of our work and dedicated to providing friendly customer services to our clients. We go out of our way to ensure that our clients are 100% happy with our work.
- Australian, family-owned and operated business.
- Rug Mat Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- Eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Mat Cleaning Services in Geelong
- Steam cleaning followed by a dry cleaning process.
- Walk-on dry within hours.
- Rug Mat Cleaning Services in Geelong
- Affordable prices.
- Mat and rug cleaning specialists.
- Mat Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- Same-day services.
- Friendly customer service.
- Fully insured.
- Obligation-free quotes.
What to expect when you hire Eco’s rug cleaning specialists
Our team of rug cleaning specialists is punctual and ensures a tidy clean-up. They come fully equipped to perform both steam cleaning and a subsequent dry cleaning process, ensuring your mats and rugs are ready for use within just a few hours. Although they won’t be instantly dry for walking, you’ll soon be able to relish clean, fresh flooring once more. With our top-notch rug cleaners, we make our presence discreet, leaving you to enjoy your rejuvenated mats and rugs free from worries about odors, stains, dirt, debris, or allergens.
Professional Rug cleaners for residential and commercial buildings
At Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning, our professional rug cleaners are highly experienced in cleaning commercial mats and rugs. We prioritize your convenience by performing on-site cleaning after hours, ensuring that your operations remain undisturbed, and your staff can continue their duties without interruption.
Our expert rug cleaners from Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning come fully prepared to provide a deep and thorough clean for your mats and rugs. We take great pride in our commitment to exceptional customer service, aiming to make our presence as unobtrusive as possible.
Once cleaned, your mats and rugs are left to naturally air dry, a process that typically takes approximately 3-4 hours. This ensures that your commercial spaces are ready for use in the most pristine condition.
What is rug and mat cleaning?
Professional rug and mat cleaning involves much more than a simple vacuum. Unfortunately, that’s what usually happens at home or in the office, as the best that can be expected is a quick vacuum of your mats and rugs regularly. Vacuuming, however, doesn’t remove stains and it doesn’t eliminate all the dirt, debris and allergens that get stuck deep inside the pile. That’s why you need our expert rug cleaners who can remove even the toughest stains and get deep into the pile to remove all the embedded dirt, dust, pet dander and other allergens from your mats and rugs.
Here are five important benefits you can expect when your rugs and mats are professionally cleaned.
- Removes tough stubborn stains When you call the expert rug cleaners at Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning we use our high-tech equipment to remove all the tough stubborn stains on your mats and rugs. Stains such as coffee, ink, wine, blood, food dyes, milk, latex paint and pet stains are eliminated leaving your mats and rugs beautifully clean and fresh.
- Removes unpleasant odours There’s nothing worse than smelly rugs and mats. The problem is that dirt and debris (particularly pet debris) and food particles build up over time in the pile of your mats and rugs. This produces an unpleasant odour which can be difficult to track down. Professional rug and mat cleaning works like magic, eliminating these annoying odours quickly and safely.
- Removes allergens Pollen, dust mites and animal dander can easily build up in the deep pile of your mats and rugs, resulting in health issues for allergy sufferers. A regular, deep clean from the best rug cleaners in Melbourne and Geelong removes all of these allergens and helps to maintain the health of everyone, whether family, friends or employees.
- Removes bacteria The longer you leave a deep clean of your mats and rugs, the more bacteria collects and the worse the health effects. Salmonella, E. coli and different types of moulds are just some of the microscopic bacteria that can infest your rugs and mats. Our rug cleaning specialists perform an eco-friendly deep clean that removes all these harmful bacteria resulting in a healthier environment for everyone.
- Extends the life of your mats and rugs Clean rugs and mats have a longer life expectancy than dirty and stained rugs. That’s because the dirt, debris, bacteria and stains get deep into the pile, damaging the fibres and causing them to split and deteriorate. Our professional rug cleaners remove all this build-up, extending the life of your mats and rugs.
Why do I need to clean my rugs and mats?
For homeowners, mats and rugs can add balance to a room and create designated areas within a space. For business owners, mats and rugs can add a friendly ambience to your workplace, as well as indicate thoroughfares. So mats and rugs serve a specific purpose but they can also collect dirt, debris, bacteria, and allergens and become easily stained, depending on the foot traffic.
All of this means that your mats and rugs need to be regularly cleaned by expert rug cleaners so that you can maintain a healthy environment for everyone. Clean rugs and mats also look fabulous!
What happens if I don’t clean my rugs or mats?
If you don’t clean your mats and rugs regularly they become dirty, stained and smelly. That’s because mats and rugs collect dirt, food debris, animal hair, bacteria and allergens, as well as becoming stained from a variety of sources. Professional cleaning not only keeps your mats and rugs looking good but also supports a healthy environment, as well as extends the life of your floor coverings.
What type of mats and rugs do you clean?
At Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning, our team of rug cleaning specialists clean a wide range of mats and rugs. From Persian, Oriental and Silk rugs to Wool, Jute, Cotton and Shag mats. If you’re not sure about cleaning your mats or rugs, just give us a call on +61387141482 to discuss your needs.
Why do I need to hire professional rug cleaners?
DIY rug and mat cleaning can be a costly affair in both time and money. You have to hire and transport the equipment to your property and then learn how to use it. When you’re not familiar with professional cleaning equipment it can be both intimidating and overwhelming. All of this takes time and the whole experience can be frustrating. It’s so much easier to hire professional rug cleaners who can have the entire operation completed quickly and efficiently.
Does professional mat and rug cleaning take long?
The time it takes for professional rug cleaning depends on the size, type and number of mats or rugs that need to be cleaned. Call us on +61387141482 and we’ll give you a pretty accurate estimate of the time involved in cleaning your mats and rugs.
How much does rug and mat cleaning cost?
The cost of professional rug and mat cleaning depends on the number of mats or rugs you want to be cleaned, as well as their size and type. Why not call us on +61387141482 and ask us for an obligation-free quote?
For the best rug cleaners in Melbourne and Geelong call Eco Bond Carpet Cleaning on +61387141482.
We offer a 7-day satisfaction guarantee – book our mat and rug cleaning services today!